1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are hosted on the visiting user’s terminal and that store and retrieve information about the navigation. Although the functionality of cookies is always the same, the purpose may vary so that there are different types of cookies.
2. About how to accept, deny or withdraw consent to the installation of cookies
This website has a consent manager enabled by which you can freely accept, deny or configure the installation of cookies when entering our website. Therefore, the following situations may occur:
- Consent to the installation of all cookies: If you click on the “Accept” button or close the information banner, we understand that you consent to the installation of cookies so that all the cookies indicated in this policy will be installed on your computer.
- Configuration: If you click on the configuration button you will access to the consent console in which you can expressly indicate which types of cookies you consent to be installed and which are not. Only the selected cookies will be installed. Also, through the same panel you can reject all cookies by clicking on the button provided for this purpose.
You can manage your Cookie preferences at any time through this page.
Once you have accepted the cookies you can delete them using the configuration options available to browsers , through which you can adjust various levels of privacy, so that, for example, all the cookies that a website like this may send are rejected or even all the cookies that may have been saved are deleted. To change these settings, you can ask the manufacturer for help or consult the documentation listed below:
In the event that the user restricts or blocks any or all of the cookies on this website, it is possible that some of the functionalities or services provided on the page may not be available.
Also, please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
3. Private or incognito navigation
Finally, apart from the possibility of restricting or eliminating cookies, most web browsers allow you to visit pages in a way known as “private, incognito, inPrivate browsing“. This functionality implies that when you close your browser/tab, any navigation data that may have been stored or generated (including cookies) is deleted.
4. Types of cookies used on this website
Techniques: They help to make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. They are essential for the proper functioning of the website.
Preference: They allow the website to remember all the information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks, such as the preferred language or region.
Analytics: They help to understand how visitors interact with the website by gathering and providing information about the number of users, their browsing behaviour on the website or the use they make of the content and/or services offered. This information is used to improve the usability of the website, its contents, as well as the products and services offered on it.
5. Cookies used in this website:
- Functional (technical) cookies: Kaila session cookies.
- Personalization cookies (preferences) : They allow you to visit the site in a personalized way, according to your navigation, purchases, etc. For example; the cookie that saves the acceptance of the cookie banner and prevents it from being displayed again.
Third party cookies
- Functional (technical) cookies:
- Vimeo. More information
- Analytical cookies:
Some of the cookies used on this website belong to third parties, other than Kaila with whom service provision contracts are formalized. You can consult complete information on these third parties in the cookie configuration panel accessible through this link.