Competitive watch with Kaila
Competitive watch, one of the functionalities most valued by Kaila users.
Kaila is a digital platform that helps to manage innovation in an agile and simple way. It allows a wide variety of tasks to be carried out, such as finding funding, analysing innovation trends or finding partners. However, one of the most valued by users is competitive monitoring.
How to perform competitive watch
Kaila unifies more than 68 European funding data sources in a single environment. This allows you to see the activity related to innovation projects of any organisation.
It is only necessary to write the name of the organisation in the search engine and we will obtain all this information:
- Innovation projects carried out. You can see the list of all the projects of that organisation and access each one of them to see all the details: objective, results, organisations that have participated…
- Number of participations in the different European funding programmes. To find out how many projects it has in each of the European programmes.
- Project history, number of projects per year. In this way it is possible to analyse the trend of this organisation, whether it is becoming more and more active or, on the contrary, it is developing fewer and fewer innovation projects.
- Funding history, funding received per year. It is possible to know if each year it receives more or less funding or if it remains stable.
- Network of collaborators. Companies with which it collaborates to carry out innovation projects. In addition, the heat map of collaborations can be visualised.
- Number of collaborations with each organisation. To find out their collaboration network and who their regular partners are.
All this information allows to know the innovation trends of competitors and of the organisation itself, to compile it in a simple way and to analyse it for subsequent decision-making.
Moreover, all this information can be downloaded with a single click thanks to the “Organisation Report“.
Are you interested?
In this tutorial we explain how to do it.