Horizon Europe is the European Commission’s new Framework Programme. It starts in 2021 and wil run for six years. Its main calls for proposals have been recently published . As a result, we have included all the new calls in Kaila’s database, and we have also created a downloadable calls calendar for easy consultation. This calendar is in pdf format, available to download.
In the Horizon Europe call calendar, you can consult the code of each call with its opening and closing dates. We have also included a link to the calls’ specific webpages, where you can view all the detailed information.
Calendar generated with Kaila
We will periodically update this document. However, keep in mind that on Kaila, you can generate an updated and personalised calendar, selecting only the calls in which you are interested. If you don’t have a Kaila account yet, you can create one for free. In this way you will be able to manage innovation in an agile and simple way. What can you do with Kaila? Obtain funding for your projects, analyse innovation trends, make competitive watch and find partners and collaborators.
The calendar is available to download at this link:
Horizon Europe calls calendar content
Below are the calls that have just been published in Horizon Europe and have been listed in the calendar:
Excellent Science calls
- European Research Council (ERC) – 1 call
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) – 16 calls
- Research infrastructures – 29 calls
Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness calls
- Civil Security for Society – 67 calls
- Climate, Energy and Mobility – 198 calls
- Culture, creativity and inclusive society – 49 calls
- Digital, Industry and Space – 161 calls
- Food, Bioeconomy Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment – 189
- Health – 50 calls
Innovative Europe calls
- European innovation ecosystems – 12 calls
- The European Innovation Council (EIC) – 17 calls
Widening Participation and Strengthening the European Research Area calls
- Reforming and enhancing the European R&I System – 33 calls
- Widening participation and spreading excellence – 8 calls