Kaila is finalist at the ‘.eu Web Awards’
EURid has announced the finalists for the ‘.eu Web Awards’ who will attend the awards gala on 17 November in Mechelen, Belgium.
The ‘.eu Web Awards’ is a prestigious award that recognises the best websites with domains in the European Union. They are organised by the European Registry of Internet Domains (EURid) and are divided into six categories. And in one of them, ‘Leaders’, which rewards nationally consolidated projects, Kaila has been a finalist.
Kaila.eu is the platform for the management and creation of innovation ecosystems developed by Zabala Innovation. The website kaila.eu explains the platform’s functionalities, pricing models, tutorials and offers different free resources to promote innovation in organisations. It also has a news section and a blog section that are regularly updated with content related to innovation trends and European funding. All website content is in three languages: English, French and Spanish.
The other finalists in the ‘Leaders’ category are noon.eu and faethon.eu. NOON is an online shop selling health, beauty and fashion products owned by NOON EUROPE, based in Paris, France. Faethon is a digital catalogue of meat products based in Serres and Athens (Greece) and developed by the agency darkpony.com.
The finalists of the ‘.eu Web Awards’
In the other categories, the finalists are as follows:
- Rising Stars: mvpmedia.eu, sineva.eu and givemesomemagic.eu
- Laurels: spiomet4health.eu, www.flamingo-project.eu and civitas.eu
- House of .eu: likaclub.eu, todaytech.eu and aboutbulgaria.eu
- Better world: smartagrihubs.eu, cityloops.eu and verterasa.eu
- Best of .ею or .ευ: φορουμδιακυβερνησησδιαδικτυου-ελ.ευ, uŕl.eu and дхр.ею
Maria Rosa Gibellini, Roman Kabelka, Stefan Kolle, João Pedro Martins and Philippe Vercamer – will form the jury that will choose the winners in each category.
The six winners will receive the following prizes:
- A €5,000 marketing campaign organised together with a marketing agency appointed by EURid.
- A package of training courses aimed at improving the website.
- A eu awards badge for use on the website and social media.
However, the fact that they have been finalists is already an opportunity of positioning and visibility for all of them.