In many cases we want to see the common information that two or more organisations share. For example, the projects in which they have collaborated or the partner organisations they have in common.
To access this information, just follow these steps:
- Select the search mode “Organisations” in the search engine and type the name of the first organisation you want to “Cross” with.
- Select the checkbox next to the name of the organisation.
- Search for the name of the second organisation and also select the checkbox next to its name. Repeat this step for each organisation you want to include. Keep in mind that the more organisations you include, the more difficult it will be for them to have projects and collaborations in common.
- Place the cursor on the red bottom bar that appears on the screen and click on the “Cross” button.
- A new window will open in the browser, where you will see a page, similar to that of an organisation, with information about the two organisations:
- Projects by programme.
- History of projects and funding received.
- List of projects in common between both organisations.
- Heat map of common collaborators.
- Complete list of partners.