In many cases we want to see the information of several organisations together, combining them into a single organisation. This is especially useful for organisations with several subsidiaries.
To merge organisations follow these steps:
1. Go to the organisation directory and search for the name of the organisation.
2. Select the organisations you want to merge.
3. At the bottom of the window, a red highlight will appear. Click on the merge button.
Before merging you can edit the list of organisations by deleting those you do not need. You can also delete the entire list if necessary.
4. When you merge the organisations, a new page with the sum of all projects and partners will be displayed.
5. Now, you can explore the full projects and partners pages, and download the merged organisation report.